WELCOME! WE ARE HAPPY TO MEET YOU!
- We provide two worship services on Sunday mornings; 8:00 am in the Chapel, and 10:30 am in the Sanctuary.
- You can enter the parking lot from Vivion Rd, Campbell St., 49th St. or Troost Ave.
- Typically our services last about an hour.
- Dress is whatever you want to wear that day. You will see people dressed in everything from dresses/shirts/ties, to jeans, to shorts and tee shirts. Come in whatever makes you feel comfortable.
- We love having children in worship - and don’t worry if they squirm! There are activity bags for kiddos with coloring sheets, and other things. We encourage families to follow along in the worship service with their children; utilizing the bulletin, hymnal and pew bibles.
- Restrooms are located just off the main hallway. A private, accessible/family restroom is located in the office hallway.
If you have other questions when you get here, a greeter will gladly assist you!
See our "About" page for some more in-depth information.